• If there is any trouble, disconnect the DSS
Console from the telephone line and have it
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and
electrical noise generating devices such as
fluorescent lamps and motors.
• The unit should be kept free of dust, moisture
and vibration, and it should not be exposed to
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any
abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe it
with a soft cloth.
• Do not disassemble this unit. Dangerous
electrical shock could result. The unit must only
be disassembled and repaired by qualified
• When a failure occurs which exposes any
internal parts, disconnect the telephone line cord
immediately, and return the unit to your